Integrity In Handling Donations From People
Thank you so much for considering donating to Servants For Jesus Christ. Below are listed our donation policies we want you to understand before giving to this ministry:
1) Those that donate through the web on our Donations page, get a free web account with us to track your donations and print your donation report off at any time however the reports will be finalized in late January for the prior calendar year.
2) Receipts for US Donors will be mailed in early February for all donations received in the prior calendar year.
3) Please pray about all your donations to any ministry. In an extremely rare case, 1 person can ask for their donation money back due to getting into financial trouble.
4) Please click on this Contact Us link for the address to mail donations checks to. No refunds are given on check donations so please pray and get God’s will before you mail a check to any ministry. We spend donation monies quickly for ministry purposes so in the rare event you want your money back, we don’t have the money to give back to you. Remember this is a charitable organization, not a business.
5) Servants For Jesus Christ, tithes, giving 10% of donations to ministries that are promoting the gospel of Jesus Christ world wide
6) Servants For Jesus Christ currently is not equipped to handle non monetary donations. So we encourage you to sell that item you want to give to get the best price, and then donate the money you received to where God Directs.
7)Checking the check box in the middle of our Donations page, shows our current needs. You can designate donation amounts to designations that are part of our charter which is all about preaching and teaching the Holy Bible sharing Jesus Christ with the world.